Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
- My mom showed me how strong I could really be. And the fact that God sometimes has other plans for us.
- For my wonderful parents and the strong marriage they had and the awesome way they have raised (and still raising some of us) us. I'm sorry for all those times in my youth I told you both I hated you...it was really just hidden love :)
- For finding the most supportive, amazing, loving husband and marrying him this October. It was truly the best day of my life.
- That hard work does pay off eventually. It may have taken me 8 years to finish college, but I did it and never gave up, I just wish my mom could have been there to see it. Not only did I make myself proud, but I have shown my brother's and sister's that we can do it.
- For the AMAZING friends, family and people in my life, I would have never gotten through the past months without them. I have such a strong support system, not many people can say that.
So with that said I have decided that this is my new life motto, I must be strong and accept what lies ahead.
I live for those moments in my life that take my breath away, that make me laugh until I cry and for those moments that everything that has happened in my life slowly makes me realize that it has made me a stronger person. I have been a lot of places, I have done a lot of things and I can't wait to continue to add to the things I have done and accomplished. I have come to accept the fact that my family is my backbone and that my parents are always right. I have learned that the secret to life is Karma, that you have to love yourself before you can love anybody else, that it is the most incredible feeling to care about people more than you care about yourself, that sometimes being passionate about something should almost bring you to tears and that letting go and forgiving is the greatest power we hold as human beings.
I am going to work on that letting go part, it's not going to be easy but I know I can do it.