Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to the daily grind...

Well, I am back...and glad to be at that! I missed all of you!! Our vacation at the OBX was SO relaxing. I really needed that vacation believe it or not. My life has been a bit stressful between work, TTC, my Series 7, and just life in general. I posted a couple pictures to start, and hope to be adding more throughout the week.

The above picture is my neighbor and I down at Hatteras Cape. The waves here were unbelievable.

I was so excited to start decorating for Fall this year. Hard to believe my hubby and I will have been married for a year on October 4th, that is less than two weeks away! Anyone have any anniversary ideas for a couple on a budget? I decided to get a little crazy this year and decorate the front porch. I LOVE how it turned out!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!




6 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Glad you're back. Your porch looks great. We went camping for our first anniversary but it might be too cold at this time of year to do something like that. Maybe you could just do a special dinner at home?

Taryn said...

Your pictures look awesome. I want to go!

And your porch looks cute. I wish I had a cute porch to decorate too. someday.

Taryn said...

Oh yeah- we just went out and played some pick up Frisbee (something we both love) and then went out to dinner (with coupons of course). It was just nice to spend the whole day together uninterrupted. I think I would try to cook something now that I love cooking!

Anonymous said...

i love decorating for fall too. your porch looks great!

Lyryn said...

Love the porch and how you decorated it! So nice!

kanishk said...

Maybe you could just do a special dinner at home?

Work from home India