Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nolan Lucas

Well I would finally like to introduce Nolan Lucas!  Below are some pictures from over the last two months.  We have been busy with a very fussy baby the last two months, and just when we started to put him in his room to sleep he has decided the last four weeks to only sleep if he is in his Mommy's arms!  Silly little guy, but I am not complaining because I know he is growing way too fast!
Nolan picking his first pumpkin at three weeks old.

Sleepy baby, still a newborn here.

Yea, I am one month old today!

Six weeks old with my monkey buddy!

Momma and I hanging out.

Two months old, this past Saturday the 20th.

Tummy time!

I can smile now!

I go back to work in two weeks, and am really dreading it.  I will be going back 9 hour shifts six days a week the first week :0(   No easing into that...ugh it is going to be a LONG winter!

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

He is absolutely adorable. I'm loving all that hair. I hope your first week back to work goes quick and good. I completely understand how hard it is. Ill keep you in my prayers for a good transition back.

DreamTNM said...

He is adorable!!!

Lyryn said...

So perfect! I mean perfect! I have missed reading you! Hope this Christmas is special!