Friday, January 23, 2009

Don't send out the search party yet...

I have just been sick! I got sick on Sunday evening, and it was horrible pretty much lasting until yesterday where I was finally feeling myself again. So much for cleaning on Monday! First of all I would like to give a shout out to Mrs. Stilettos over at Newlywed Stilettos for introducing on her blog! If you haven't checked her out, do so! Thanks to her, I now have five followers! I know, I know the excitement is out of control. Next, I would like to thank the girls who left messages in regards to the dinning room. I appreciate all of them, the dinning room was ALOT of hard work. Someone had suggested curtains to class it up...anyone have any suggestions or pictures to share? I have wanted to add them, but do not know what the best choice would be...let me hear your ideas!!!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Hey - just stumbled upon your blog and noticed how you spell your name..I spell mine without the "e" as well...haven't seen that very often so wanted to say HI!

Sarah Danielle: Jeune Marie said...

Get well soon!!